Welcome to Jupiter
Why I Love Jupiter, FL
"I love the fact that this community is built around the small fishing village mindset. Though it has grown in population and development over the years, you can still enjoy the small town charm. You can enjoy the sunrise over the beach in the mornings, and will never tire of seeing the lighthouse on a drive over our beautiful waterways. We are able to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle just about 365 days a year, there truly is something for everyone here."
Buying a Jupiter Home? Stats & Facts
- Located in the most north eastern region of Palm Beach County, Florida
- Population of 65,791 (2019 Census)
- Fifth-largest city in Florida
- Third most populated city in Palm Beach County
- Jupiter has a unique geographical location that sticks out into the Atlantic Ocean further than any other point on the Florida coast
- Being so close to the Atlantic and The Gulf Stream, Jupiter is a prominent area for fishing
- Jupiter has a trade-wind Tropical rainforest climate with most of the year being warm to hot.
Things to Do Around Jupiter
- World Famous Beaches - Calm, clear waters that are perfect for swimming, stand-up paddleboarding, surfing and snorkeling.
- Fishing Charters - The Gulf Stream comes to its closest point of land around the Palm Beach and Jupiter Inlets. Popular varities of fish are Kingfish, Snapper, Grouper, Mahi-Mahi, Sailfish, Cobia, Barracuda, Sharks, False Albacore and Wahoo.
- Dining - Many of or restaurants offer a Caribbean flare with amazing views, but Jupiter has plenty of local spots offering anything from Italian, Mexican and American.
- Shopping - Shopping plays a huge role in our local economy. We have an abundance of options, all ranging from top designer brands down to the local antique shops and family-owned surf shops.
- Busch Wildlife Sanctuary - Refuge & nature center for Florida wildlife with kid-friendly trails through woods & wetlands.
- Rodger Dean Stadium - Spring Training home to both the Florida Marlins and the St. Louis Cardinals and hosts four minor league teams
- Loggerhead Marinelife Center - Sea turtle research, rehabilitation, education and conservation center offering a variety of tours and seasonal activities.
- Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum - Offers climbing tours of the landmark 1860 Lighthouse, History Museum, gift shop, snack shop and programs,
Jupiter Fl Favorite Restaurants
Nitrogen Bar & Grill
Jumby Bay Island Grill
Little Moir's Food Shack
Old Florida Bar & Grill
The Twisted Tuna
Jupiter, FL - Schools
The School District of Palm Beach County provides public education. Jupiter is also home to several private, charter, and religious schools.
- Jupiter Elementary
- Lighthouse Elementary
- Jupiter Farms Elementary
- Jerry Thomas Elementary
- Limestone Creek Elementary
- Jupiter Middle School
- Independence Middle School
- Watson B. Duncan Middle School
- Jupiter Community High School
- William T. Dwyer High School
- Palm Beach Gardens Community High School
Private, Charter, and Religious
Jupiter Christian School (K-12)
All Saints Catholic School (K-12)
The Benjamin School (K-12)
Bak Middle School of the Arts
Alexander W. Dreyfoos Jr. School of the Arts
G-Star School of the Arts (9-12)
Search All Homes